Company

Kronacher Werkzeugbau in figures

Tool manufacture:

  • 60 employees
  • Turnover  7,6 million €
  • Approx. 70 tools /year

Plastics production:

  • 40 employees
  • Turnover  7,6 million €
  • 29 machines from 25 t to 260 t

Quality assurance:

  • 6 employees

The projects are supervised by 3 project managers.

Total number of employees: 106

The history of Kronacher Werkzeugbau

1954: Founding of the Company in the Bavarian town of Kronach

1984: Purchase of the first injection molding machine and production of the first serial article

1985: Startup of the first 2-component injection molding machine

1995: Inauguration of the newly constructed production building in Neuhaus-Schierschnitz

1998: Initial certification of the quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001

2000: Extension and certification of the QM-system acc. to QS 9000 and VDA 6.1

2003: Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and ISO TS 16949:1999

2004: Certification in accordance with ISO TS 16949:2002

2007: Introduction of 3-component technology

2009: Takeover by the Dr. Schneider group

2010: Re-certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS 16949:2009

2012: Conversion toolshop

2013: Operation fully automated production from the electrode until the tool insert

2014  First certification energy management in accordance with ISO 50001:2011

2015: End of the year official opening of the extension toolshop and warehouse

2016: Commissioning of newly created areas warehouse and toolmaking / new tool assembly

2017: Commissioning of a fully automatic 5-axis-machining center

 

 

nach oben